Provision of Safety and Health Professionals such as:
- MOM Registered Workplace Safety and Health Officers (WSHO)
- Environmental Control Officers (ECO)
- Fire Safety Managers (FSM)
- Confined Space Assessors
- Hotwork Assessors
- Scaffold Supervisors
- Scaffold Erectors
- Safety Coordinators
- Safety Supervisors
- Lifting Supervisors
- Riggers / Signalman
- Other positions as required at sites or at factories
Under the regulations, the following workplaces are required to appoint a Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO):
- Shipyards in which any ships, tankers and other vessels are constructed, reconstructed, repaired, refitted, finished or broken up;
- Factories used for processing petroleum or petroleum products;
- Factories in which building operations or works of engineering construction of a contract sum of $10 million or more are carried out; and
- Any other factories in which 100 or more persons are employed, except those which are used for manufacturing garments.
The primary responsibility of ensuring workers' safety and health lies with the occupier or employer as enshrined in the main WSH Act. Our full time or part time can assist in helping to raise the safety and health standard and performance of your organisation.
For more enquiries, please email to
or call +65 6295 2819 / 1678.